[Tutor] (no subject)

Carlos Flores cflo2382 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:52:29 CET 2009

Dear Python,

I am trying to learn Python to experience my
computer programming knowledge. I am working through the online
textbook How to Think Like A Computer Scientist. I have made it through
chapters 1-5 and completed the exercises at the end. Now I am on
chapter 6 and I am having a lot of trouble and its only going to get
harder from here on. Is there any sources that help with these
exercises that are at the end of each chapter? Its tough not knowing if
I am doing these exercises correctly without seeing the actual answers.

Thanks.