[Tutor] Classes that do operator overloading

C.T. Matsumoto tmatsumoto at gmx.net
Sat Nov 7 10:39:37 CET 2009

yes,

class Foo: # the book says this is a class header
    pass

As for my question it looks like the convention is if a class only has
operator overloading then the class receives a lowercase class name.
If the class has a mix, operator overloading and a normal method then
the class name gets starts with a capital.

It's just a detail, but I wanted to know.