[Tutor] Posting to Tkinter NG in new.gmane.org

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 20:31:17 CET 2009

Is this a news group or a list group. If it is a news group, you can't
use your regular email. I use T-Bird and to subscribe to 'news groups'
you must have access to a news group server. If you look under the news
properties under servers, you must provide a news group server (NNTP).
Your email server(usually POP) will not work.

Robert Berman