[Tutor] wxPython vs PyQt

Neven Goršić neven.gorsic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:55:13 CET 2009

Thank you all. It was not easy to decide what to learn/use, so I "Google"
some more.

I have found that PyQT is more stable, faster, more consistent and more
expensive :).
400 € is too much for playing around with some GUI, but GPL licence resolves
that issue.
The cons are C++ oriented documentation, editor and some structures ...

Neven