[Tutor] Best Python Editor

Tom Green xchimeras at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:49:20 CEST 2009

This has been a great discussion and when I first entered college I was
required to take Pascal.  At that time we used Turbo Pascal IDE--if you want
to call it an IDE.  As with anything technology advances and we have new
tools for the job and I became spoiled once Visual Studio hit the market.  I
really can't see doing any large project without a full blown IDE.  Yes, vim
or any text editor is suitable for Python, but I prefer having a nice GUI
interface while coding.  I mean the automobile replaced the horse and buggy,
while they both get you to your destination I would still rather travel in a
car.

Regards,
T.Green