[Tutor] gui further explained

Essah Mitges e_mitges at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 05:31:23 CEST 2009

i don't know if its what i am searching that is wrong but what i am trying to do is
link my game i made in pygame to my pygame menu the menu has 4 button classes on it one foe instruction one to quit one for high scores and one to start the game
the 3 other buttons work all but the one to start the game this is basicly the menu i want people to see first the main menu