[Tutor] gui

Essah Mitges e_mitges at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:41:41 CEST 2009

I was wondering in a python made in pyg4m3 menu how to initialize another pyg4m3 Destruction.py from a button in the event handler this is the error i keep gettingTraceback (most recent call last):  File "C:\Users\John Doe\Desktop\Destruction\back.py", line 47, in <module>    main()  File "C:\Users\John Doe\Desktop\Destruction\back.py", line 37, in main    elif sbut.clicked(k.pos):  File "C:\Users\John Doe\Desktop\WODDS\but.py", line 200, in clicked    subprocess.Popen(["Destruction", "Destruction.py"])  File "C:\Python26\lib\subprocess.py", line 595, in __init__    errread, errwrite)  File "C:\Python26\lib\subprocess.py", line 804, in _execute_child    startupinfo)WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specifiedAlso  could anyone help me to display the contents of a text file in a pyg4m3 window