[Tutor] Can't figure out why this is printing twice

Wayne srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:45:12 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM, The Green Tea Leaf <
thegreentealeaf at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 17:26, Wayne<srilyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:07 AM, The Green Tea Leaf
> > <thegreentealeaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Could it be some import statement? That the gzip file is "shadowed" in
> >> some way?
> >
> > based on what the OP said, there's really nothing that should produce
> that
> > that I can think of that would produce the given output!
>
> I agree but that was the best idea that I could come with (that there
> is a gzip file with some half-duplicated code that got called. Not
> much of an idea though :D

You mean the one that's imported? I suppose that could be possible if his
install were pooched and something broke the print function. That's an
interesting theory... and until the OP responds I fear my curiosity may
cause me to explore how such a thing might be possible!

-Wayne