[Tutor] Python Programming exercise

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 1 14:33:38 CEST 2009

1. Pay more attention to what ends an if statement (:) also watch your
indentation.

2.  Code is better than my commentary. This works the way you want it to
work.

password = "qwerty"
guess = "0"
count = 0
while count != 3:
	guess = raw_input("Enter your password: ")
	guess = str(guess)
	if guess != password:
		print "Access Denied"
		count = count + 1