[Tutor] PyCon2009 Tutorial: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 23:49:59 CET 2009

> David Letscher and I will be leading a tutorial at this year's
> PyCon titled "An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming."

likewise, i'll be doing one on network programming, so if you ever
wanted to know all about it, we take it from the lowest layer (socket
level), up thru internet protocols (FTP, NNTP, SMTP, POP3), give an
intro to web/CGI, and then end at the highest level with a demo of
Django.

to see all of the tutorials at this year's PyCon coming up at the end
of Mar in chicago, check out the schedule here:

http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule

tutorials are one of the most popular aspects of PyCon, and we've
actually grown it to TWO full days now! also, conference registration
is open now so please sign up. as far as the rest of the conference
goes, there is also 2 days of exhibit hall and here is a list of all
the talks being presented at PyCon09:

http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/talks/

hope to meet some of you in the windy city in about 2 months!
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com