[Tutor] df type function in python

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:42:09 CET 2009

I am looking for a function in python that would operate similar to df.  I
would use df, but I am unable to parse the data that it gives me from
there.  If it would give me a single line I could then split it out if I
needed to, but I can't see how to actually do that.  What I am trying to do
is get some information on a drive I have mounted.  I have a disk image that
I have mounted on temp folder that I need to see how much total pace it is
taking up.  It gives me a more accurate representation of my xen disk images
that just an ls -sk or something on the file.

--
Spencer Parker