[Tutor] good day

A.T.Hofkamp a.t.hofkamp at tue.nl
Wed Jan 7 11:35:23 CET 2009

Kgotlelelo Legodi wrote:
> good day
>
> I just started using python and i want to know how can i solve a boundary
value problem for ordinary differential equations using shooting method in
python.use the general equation to demonstrate the python code.

I have no background in numeric calculations, but for starters, you may want
to investigate the numpy and/or scipy Python packages. Google will probably
also give you good starting points of existing numeric code/libraries.

As for actually writing the program, I am afraid you'll have to do that yourself.

Sincerely,
Albert