[Tutor] Looking for ConfigObj Documentation

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 23 20:27:49 CET 2009

> Under Start there's a ? icon that says Help and Support.  Minimal info.

Yes, although by exploring the links and using the Microsoft Knowledgebase
panel on the left you do get more than I remembered. I just think the DOS
HELP command is easier to use.

However I did find a good overview on Technet:

Which has a lot of other stuff on cmd.exe too.

> It seems to me that the Command Prompt window is important enough
> in
the use of Python to warrant a full page somewhere to its
applicability.

I might try to do that sometime. But its not really Python specific, if you
are doing any serious programming or admin work on a PC you really
should be familiar with the cmd window, its often the fastest and easiest
way to do stuff. And learning the little tricks and settings that make it
more productive is definitely worthwhile.

Alan G.