[Tutor] *nix tail -f multiple log files with Thread

David david at abbottdavid.com
Mon Feb 16 03:36:40 CET 2009

David wrote:
> bob gailer wrote:
>
>> Did the C program accomplish that? If so, it might help to see that
>> code. If not why mention it?

It is here if you want to check it out;
http://dwabbott.com/downloads/logtailer.c.txt

>> Your example output falls short of your stated goal as I understand
>> it! My guess is that you want what you showed:
>> Is this accurate?

Yes, thanks for the reply, It was good practice but come to find out
that tail will do what I want on its own. The only thing I would like to
do is add color to the labels but that is for another list :)
I am new to python and never programed before and would like to thank
everyone on the list. It has made learning python fun.
-david

Resent because I forgot to reply all :(