[Tutor] Picking up citations

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:35:15 CET 2009

You're probably right Paul.  But, my assumption is that the originators of legal documents pay a little more attention to getting the citation correct and in the right format then say Joe Bloggs does when completing an address block.

I think that Kent has reached the end of his commendable effort.  I'll test out the latest version in anger over the coming weeks on large numbers of legal documents.

Dinesh

Message: 2