[Tutor] [Visualpython-users] VPython and Tkinter

Bruce Sherwood Bruce_Sherwood at ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:19:24 CET 2009

In Visual 3,  there is an example program (Tk-visual.py, if I remember
correctly) which shows a Tk window controlling actions in a separate
Visual window.

In Visual 5, I believe that this program would still work on Windows and
Linux, but because there seems to be no way to make this work in the
Carbon-based Mac version, the application was removed from the set of
examples, which are platform-independent.

Bruce Sherwood