[Tutor] Telnet using Python!!

Mohannad Mohammad mohannadmohammad at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:07:23 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I want to connect from my Windows server to Unix server using Telnet by Python code. To run some commands and save the result in a text file.
I read telnetlib documentation and read many examples, but I did not understand!!

I hope to read an explanation from anyone in the group. step by step please!

Thanks for your help .....

Second question, I tried to connect remotely using SSH (paramiko) and I understand it, my point is: how to execute commands and read the results using SSHClient class [ I used Transport class only but the session is closed after the first command ]
bye