[Tutor] To write data in two different fonts?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 12 10:41:50 CEST 2009

"prasad rao" <prasadaraon50 at gmail.com> wrote

> I put in tag <pre> and it worked. But at one particular line in a module
> the font changed colour.After that all the lines are in blue colour and
> under lined.

How are you viewing the file?
As Kent poinred out pure text files have no fonts or colours.
So the blue colour must be coming from the tyool you are using
to display the contents. It is interpreting sometjhing in the data
as a command to switch format. Since you are using HTML
it is probably a <a> tag. Have you checked the data for any
<a sequences (or and other < characters for that matter)?

> figure out why the change of colour of font took place.

Open it in a simple text editor like notepad or nano and see what
it looks like.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld