[Tutor] I may have solved my problem with killing tasks in Windows

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 25 23:28:16 CEST 2009

"Ian Campbell" <ian-campbell at shaw.ca> wrote

>I am trying to use this  so maybe  no one has to reply... sorry to
> inconvenience  anyone.

No inconvenience and I'm glad you posted the solution
you found.

That is pretty much what I had in mind but I didn't know
you could get the _handle from the return value in Popen!
That makes it much easier. I would still tend to run the
execute and wait from a separate thread just in case...

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site