[Tutor] Python help

IT_ForMe Snice14247 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 03:00:05 CEST 2009

cart = {"apple":2.00, "orange":2.50, "banana":1.75}
print cart
apple = 2
orange = 2.5
banana = 1.75
totalprice = 0
totalprice = apple + orange + banana
print "your subtotal is 'totalprice'"
taxedprice = (totalprice *.07) + totalprice
print "your final price is 'taxedprice'"
prompt = raw_input("are you a student?")
if yes
	('taxedprice' / 10) + taxed price = student
	print "your student price is 'student'
else
	print "have a nice day"