[Tutor] Event Handling--Key Press, Mouse Movement ...

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 13 17:05:02 CEST 2009

Sometime ago, one of my posts brought a response brief exchange on event
handling*. Where might I find more about event handling with respect to
the keyboard, and particularly with a mouse. In the latter case, I'm
interested in finding the pixel position of the mouse on a canvas.

* I see from Alan Gauld, which refers to his web site. Still I'm curious
about other sources. The few books I have on Python seem to avoid the
subject. Perhaps it goes by another name in Python-ville.

           All the neutrons, and protons in the human body occupy
           a cube whose side is 5.52*10**-6 meters (tiny!). That
           adds up to a 150 pound person. It's not a surprise that
           we are mostly space. (Calculation by WTW)