[Tutor] (no subject)

Sifis Sifakis sifis_21 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:21:44 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm a student in Applied Informatics and i need to make a project in Python. More specificaly,i have to create a simple online bookstore using Python. While not having previous experience, I have problems to combine Pyhton with Html code. My question is ,I must include Python code as scripts into Html files or instead I must include Html code into Python files?Could you also send me some sample code of a webpage(online store) including Python in order your advise to be more understandable to me?

Thank you in advance.