[Tutor] Web programming advice

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Fri Sep 19 17:56:42 CEST 2008

I suggest you learn to crawl before you learn to walk and run. Do a
simple form processing exercise using the cgi module to get a better
understanding of how web programming works. Experiment with a
templating language. Then you can try some of the web frameworks like
Turbogears, Django, Web.py, ...
Of course, ask questions here if you need help.

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Writing-CGI-Programs-in-Python/

http://docs.python.org/lib/module-cgi.html

http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebProgramming

Mike