[Tutor] Responding to Tutor Posts, Reply-To

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 02:14:58 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>  When I reply to a response to my post, it seems to go back to the
> respondent. I'd like it to just go back to the list. I'm using Seamonkey
> (Mozilla). I can do a reply-all but that sends it to the respondent and the
> list. It seems as though other lists have a Reply-To, which sends the post
> to the list. Did I set something up wrong when I subscribed?

The list takes care of not sending it to your other recipients. (As you may
have noticed you failed to get two copies of this e-mail)

The list is just setup that the "reply-to" address isn't "tutor at python.org"

If you're like any of us, you'll find that once or twice you'll fail to send
your email by reply-to-all. Usually we'll just forward the response to the
list with our replies.

HTH,
Wayne