[Tutor] Problems with Calculator Program

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:22:09 CET 2008

Seems like when they press "op" you assume that the current number is
done being executed and save the value.  Then when they press another
op, you evaluate the previous op with the new value.  You don't update
the display until they start typing again.
However, when they press =, you evaluate the previous instruction,
display the result, and then accept input.