[Tutor] school physics/math courses

Ken Oliver ksterling at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 16 15:10:32 CEST 2008

For a starting place, you may want to look at "Mathematics for the Digital Age and Programming in Python" by Maria and Gary Litvin.  ISBN 978-0-9727055-8-5

Both authors are very helpful and often contribute to math and CS electronic discussion groups. Communications possible through information below:

Skylight Publishing
9 Bartlet Street, Suite 70
Andover, MA 01810

web: http://www.skylit.com