[Tutor] Python Basic Help

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:23:57 CEST 2008

If you hit reply to all, you'll send your response to the list, too.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:05 PM, burmantanya at yahoo.ca
<burmantanya at yahoo.ca>wrote:

> <snip>
> i am getting tons of error messages for the last one!!! i was wondering if
> we could use if loop inside another if loop

Yes, you can use loops inside other loops.

If you're getting errors, post the exact error message you get, for instance
when I type this:

In [29]: import zanzubar

I get this error:
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne\My Documents\mathbook\<ipython console> in
<module>()

ImportError: No module named zanzubar

(I'm using IPython, so your error will be formatted a little different)
HTH,
Wayne