[Tutor] Idle and windows XP firewall

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:06:55 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:00 PM, David Holland <davholla2002 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> That works thanks

You should send e-mails to the list in plaintext, because it's really
hard to reply to your e-mails in HTML mode.
I mean, it's not hard for me to convert them, but it's just one of
those minor nuisances that may cause some people to decide they don't
want to reply that much, when it's hard to get the formatting right.
Or maybe that's just me.
Anyway, I hope you like PythonWin.  If not, there are countless
threads on here about which IDE is the best, and you can look on the
online mailing list archive at activestate or gmane if you want to
check out some of those threads.  We probably don't need to have that
discussion again right now, though.