[Tutor] Idle and windows XP firewall

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:46:50 CEST 2008

Why would your firewall be blocking idle? Does idle connect to the internet?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:21 AM, David Holland <davholla2002 at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> The program does not start up.  I think it is a firewall issue but I am
> having problems changing my firewall to allow idle.

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi