[Tutor] Debugging, other

Jennifer Miller jenmiller7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:21:37 CET 2008

Hello,

I would like to step through with debugging in PythonWin, I have added
this toolbar, but I cannot click on it as an option.  Also, when I
click run, to define the arguments, do I enter them in the format
name, name?  Also, when I try to run my code, I get a message at the
bottom of the screen that says, Failed to run script - syntax error -
expected an indented block.  I am not sure where I am going wrong here
- maybe if I could do the debugging, that would help.

Thanks,

Python Beginner