[Tutor] Error in executing: cmd.

Teresa Von Hazmburg teresav at vtnnv.com
Fri May 30 18:54:50 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am new to programming.

I have a shapefile of county parcel data containing over 600,000 polygons.

Using python, I am trying to query the shapefile and write the results out

to separate shapefiles.

I put a print command so I can watch the procedure.

I execute the script and watch what is printed to the screen.

Everything looks ok and then I leave the office and let the process run over
night.

But I come back in the morning to find this error message:

Executing (Script14_1): Script14

Start Time: Thu May 29 16:39:32 2008

Running script Script14...

Error in script Script14.

Error in executing: cmd.exe /C N:\VTN\AI9\Scripts\python\RNZ9ET~K.PY  "#"

Failed to execute (Script14_1).

End Time: Thu May 29 20:23:41 2008 (Elapsed Time: 3 hours 44 minutes 9
seconds

Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thank you.

2727 S. Rainbow Blvd.