[Tutor] Decompyle and python 2.4 (2.5)

dnr dnr at freemail.lt
Sat May 24 18:00:47 CEST 2008

sadly I don't speak this language(java is my religion) - it will take weeks
for me to dig into the code. Personaly I don't have an interest anymore in
revealing what's behind the *.pyc curtains because I got what I wanted.
Still, assuming the fact that 90% of work is allready done and there's so
few left in having what thousands of people were looking for,  I feel my
conscience-stricken.

nevermind, I'll repost this at lang.python