[Tutor] Guido van Robot help

Gillian enganar at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 19:50:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

Would anyone be able to offer assistance re: using
Guido van Robot to perform pattern recognition (as in
it "sees" a particular pattern (like a 3x5 grid
depiction of the letter "A") and responds
accordingly)? In my example, Guido recognizes a
specific letter by placing down an appropriate amount
of beepers. A = 1 beeper, B = 2, etc.

I'm able to create separate definitions to recognize
specific letters, but my difficulty arises when I try
to make a program so robust that it should be able to
recognize any letter of the alphabet no matter what
order they would be in.

Thanks,

Jill