[Tutor] Method question?

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Fri May 2 20:57:15 CEST 2008

I think I'm beginning to understand how classes/methods work now, I'm
sure further understanding will come with practice.

Thanks for the help and suggestions!

-Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being
called gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: