[Tutor] Help Writing a Bill Calculating Program

Amin Han amints7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:50:23 CET 2008

Hi, I'm currently a novice at Python, and I need help creating the
following program...

# Write a program that asks the user to enter a package number and the
total number of hours spent online that month (you may assume that the
user will enter an integer number of hours). Using the information
below, calculate and print the user's bill for that month.
# Modify your program so that it first asks for the total number of
bills to generate. Your program should use a loop to calculate that
many customer bills.
#If possible, modify your program so that it also calculates and
prints what the user would have spent if he had one of the other two
packages. If the user would have saved money using a different
package, print out an appropriate message (e.g., "Package 3 would have
been cheaper").

    *  Package 1: For $9.95 per month, up to 10 hours of access are
provided. Each additional hour costs $2.00.
    * Package 2: For $13.95 per month, up to 20 hours of access are
provided. Each additional hour costs $1.00.
    * Package 3: For 19.95 per month, a customer receives an unlimited
number of hours of access.

If you could help, that would be much appreciated.  Thanks so much.

--
"After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless."