[Tutor] I am reading the tutorial alright?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 24 01:34:42 CET 2008

"elis aeris" <hunter92383 at gmail.com> wrote

> looking back to my first post, it seems to be a little weak. Can you
> suggest
> something that I could have said?

Your first post was downright confusing.
Your second post was better because it described what you wanted.
You did that by drawing comparison with C++ arrays.

In general describe the problem you are trying to solve
and show what you think the code might look like and
the output you would expect. or like to see.

And before posting try a search on google, always
including the work Python in the search string.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site