[Tutor] self-learning Python

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:14:38 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Ian Ozsvald <ian at showmedo.com> wrote:
> Hi Enrique.  I'll suggest my ShowMeDo for video tutorials - our 'beginner' subsection for Python has 101 videos:
>  http://showmedo.com/videos/python?topic=beginner_programming
>
>  Most of the videos are free (3 series - in yellow - require a subscription, everything else is free).  Topics covered include learning Python, watching Python modules in action, an online tour of Python web-resources, cool modules like RUR-PLE, Crunchy, pyGame, wxPython and lots of other stuff.
>  There are even more tutorials in the main Python section:
>  http://showmedo.com/videos/python
>
>  Hope that helps,
>  Ian.
>

>  Enrique Nieves, Jr. wrote:
>  > I'm not a programmer, but would like to learn to program.  I'm
>  > considering self-learning python on my spare time.  Can you recommend
>  > the best books, online training, or other resources?  I know nothing
>  > about programming.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > enrique
>  >
>  >

>  > Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org
>
>  --
>  http://Services.ShowMeDo.com
>  http://ShowMeDo.com
>  Ian at ShowMeDo.com

Hi all,

I am a newbie with no programming experience. As Kent Johnson has
already pointed here about the book "Python Programming for the
absolute beginner" by Michael Dawson,I checked both in www.amazon.com
and www.ebay.com website. Both this website say "Unavailable" or "Out
of  Stock"

where can i get this book. I am eagerly awaiting to buy this book

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal