[Tutor] [tutor] Finding image statistics

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 03:19:49 CET 2008

You both were right... i type casted it to int and it works with
this..Thanks for catching the error !!!. but i had a question.. i want to
find area of all the cells which i obtained by using
imagechops.difference.... so should i multiply each cell with cellsize or
should i add all the cells and multiply it will the cellsize...

accd to me if i have a square of 2X2 then area is 4.
if i need to find area of 10such squares then i can just find area for one
and multiply it with 10.

I donno which approach i should follow.....
should i multiply each pixel with cellsize or first i add up all of them and
multiply the cumulative result with cellsize............

--
Varsha Purohit,
Graduate Student