[Tutor] Need help with encoder & decryption keys

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Mon Mar 3 14:31:35 CET 2008

Well, actually, ssh can also protect private keys with a cryptographic
pass phrase. But this is often not what is wanted as it implies that the
user needs to provide the pass phrase every time it is used. (Well,
that's not the complete truth, man ssh-agent, but that's completely
different thing ;) )

Andreas