[Tutor] Problem Euler 26

Martin Walsh mwalsh at groktech.org
Mon Jun 30 00:26:35 CEST 2008

kinuthiA muchanE wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Kinuthia,

> I am trying to solve Problem Number 26
> (http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&id=26) on project
> Euler but apparently the answer I am submitting is wrong.

I am a big fan of Project Euler also. Fun stuff.

> I suspect I have completely misunderstood the question.

You're probably right, but it's not clear from your description (to me
anyway), what your understanding of the question is.

> Any ideas?
> Thanks!

Perhaps it would be helpful to look at the next few values of d, as
defined by the question (note: the parens enclose the repeating pattern):

"""
1.0/11 = 0.(09)
1.0/12 = 0.08(3)
1.0/13 = 0.(076923)