[Tutor] Possible to import imports?

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Mon Jun 23 22:40:39 CEST 2008

Someone on the list can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think
performing imports on the same module doesn't have any negative
impact. I try to keep each of my modules importing what they need. If
my main program also needs that module, I'll import it in the main
program. I think it helps for readability. Also each module can stand
on it's own and not use another modules import of other modules.

Mike