[Tutor] Python Desktop Application for a Case Study

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:04:27 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I'm looking for a Python application with source code to analyse it with
my small research project. The programm should have the following
properties:

- Using a GUI framework at best PyQt
- Desktop application with small breaks. That means the software does
nothing in that moments and is in a stationary phase and waits for the
next user input.
- Not to simple but also not to complex that means in detail:
-- Only one process, however different threads are allowed
-- Between 10-25 features would be appropiated
- The example should be known from more than one person ;)

I have a notion that a date management, cookbook application or
something else are very appropriate.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Michael