[Tutor] Online class/education for Python?

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:14:57 CEST 2008

hey, don't shoot the messenger!  here's what bookpool said yesterday:

> This book is now out of print, and we have removed it from our website.
> A new edition has not been released.

it's probly only still available at general retailers because they
have such massive stock.  of course the publisher has all remaining
inventory. i'm only letting folks here know in case they want this
book, it may disappear soon.

that's why i was also asking about a 3rd edition. also, as you can see
from the 2nd review for this author's "other" Python book, it could be
some nefarious actions from the publisher itself... no wonder it's
"out-of-print!"

http://amazon.com/dp/1423901126

caveat emptor!
-wesley