[Tutor] getting error in uploading a file

Daniel Sarmiento dsarmientos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:01:55 CEST 2008

That's a web server error, not a python error.

You can find more information by checking the server's log.

>From the error message it look like you are using apache and red hat. I use
debian and my error logs are stored is in /var/log/apache2 by default.

Check you apache configuration file and find the location of your logs, or
try to find a file named error.log and take a look.