[Tutor] how can I use the functions inside ITfInputProcessorProfiles

Dror Cohen drorco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:11:45 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use the these functions which are in isnide of
ITfInputProcessorProfiles
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms538984(VS.85).aspx

I think that its registry key is {892F230F-FE00-4A41-A98E-FCD6DE0D35EF}
(though I don't know if I even need this)

How can I use its function inside of python.
I tried using this by thinking it will get me somewhere (Got no idea if I
was even close)

point = None
Inputpp = pythoncom.MakeIID('{892F230F-FE00-4A41-A98E-FCD6DE0D35EF}')
pythoncom.CoCreateInstance(Inputpp, None, pythoncom.CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
point)

but then I got this error message

 Traceback (most recent call last):
    TypeError: Only strings and iids can be converted to a CLSID.

I don't mind if you'll show me other ways to use thins function.
All I want to get is the current active language in Windows.

Thanks! :)