[Tutor] New to pythong

Jeremiah Stack ttlingit at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:40:01 CEST 2008

Hello everybody:

I am new to this mailing list, and it said that i could the simplest of questions. So i was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to e-mail me a project idea or something to go out an learn to do in python. I don't know any languages, but i am definitely not computer illiterate. i have read so many tutorial about getting started but so far that is where the tutorial have left me ( how to print  "Hello World") and such.

Any ideas great thanks.