[Tutor] module paths

arsyed arsyed at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:03:59 CEST 2008

I copy/pasted your script and it ran fine on my end. Is it possible that
you've got more than one installation of python and the feedparser module is
installed somewhere other than for the python interpreter at
/usr/local/bin/python (since that's what your script references)? Perhaps
trying "python parse.py" will help since your code when you invoke the
python shell.