[Tutor] General design question

Paul Melvin paul at assured-networks.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 19:02:28 CEST 2008

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, it is somewhat daunting to learn to 'program'.

I have a relatively good understanding of all the key components now, its just putting them together to make something meaningful :)

If anyone has any tips/link/experiences to help me on my way I would appreciate it

Cheers

paul

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3236 (20080702) __________

http://www.eset.com