[Tutor] Obssfurcatedpuytthonlessons nneeded

Michael Langford mlangford.cs03 at gtalumni.org
Sun Jan 20 16:19:41 CET 2008

This is one of the few things I suggest going with a professional
software library for.

I remember reading about one in the sub $200 range you could also get
source for a little extra...but I've looked for 45 minutes and can't
find it.

They are called "License Managers" and many of them can just drop in
and handle all the forms of licenses you're used to.

         --Michael

On Jan 19, 2008 9:40 PM, Kirk Bailey <deliberatus at verizon.net> wrote:
> I  aam  writing some software which calls for some  unreadable code in
> it to let me secretly  set a registration key- it is to be shareware.
>
> I know this can be done, but have not the foggiest clue of how todo it.
> Any links, articles, pointers?
>
> --
> Salute!
>         -Kirk Bailey