[Tutor] [tutor] Zoom in and zoom out capability

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:17:47 CET 2008

Hi Alan,
     Yeah i read about them. i tried using the resize function but i was
having difficulty with clarity of the image. I had asked similar thing in
another post. I didnt get any satisfying answer for that. Tried
imagefilter<http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/imagefilter.htm>even
thats not workin out properly. :(

Well in my application i need to make a button which when pressed should
zoom in the image so i was wondering how can i implement it i mean how
should i present the image with more size in a fixed size image panel. Any
ideas.. i am even plannin to implement a slider which will zoom in and out
the image accordingly..

-
Varsha